Welcome to South Kenton!
Check us out on Facebook
Congratulations to the Midget Youth Football team on the Super bowl win & to the Jr/Sr Combo Cheer team on the 1st place overall in the 14 and under division in the 2015 season!!!!
Kroger Community rewards; Kroger will give South Kenton 4% of total sales, please add South Kenton to your Kroger Plus Card.
- AED money donations: South Kenton is seeking donations to purchase an AED. This is for the safety of our players. Any donations will be appreciated and can be turned into your team mom.
South Kenton Monthly Meeting:
- Monthly Meetings are on the Third Tuesday of every month at 7pm at Independence LaRosa’s .
- May 17th Monthly meeting will be held at White’s Tower at 8pm.
- May 17th, 18th, & 19th 6 to 8pm at White’s Tower Elementary.
Sign up for Alerts:
- To receive updates via text; send a text to 81010 with the message @SKNIT.
- To receive updates via email send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (no email subject or body required)
Fees for the 2016 season
- 1 Child is $150.00
- 2 Children are $180
- 3 Children are $200
- Jerseys are $45
- Cheerleading fees will be discussed at sign-ups.
If you volunteer for two (2) one hour sessions during the season you will receive a refund at the end of the year for a maximum of $50.00, regardless of the number of children. You may also sell the raffle tickets to help subsidize the fees.
- Starters: Ages 6 to 7 (not 8 before May 1st)
- Midgets: Ages 8 to 9 (not 10 before May 1st)
- Juniors: Ages 10 to 11 (not 12 before May 1st)
- Seniors: Ages 12 to 13 (not 14 before May 1st)