Welcome to South Kenton!
Check us out on Facebook
SOUTH KENTON’S NEW LOOK!!!
- Starting on July 20th Debbie Blades will have sign-up sheets for each football player to get candy bars. There are 48 candy bars per box. Top seller from each division gets; hoodie, T-shirt, hat. The money and any unsold candy will be due by August 17th.
- Raffle baskets will be on display this week. Come by and purchase raffle tickets at the practice field starting this week through August 6th. $1 per ticket or 6 for $5. Michael Kohrs purse, gift card basket, liquor basket, SK thirty-one bags, Arbonne, etc.
- Kroger Community rewards; Kroger will give South Kenton 4% of total sales, please add South Kenton to your Kroger Plus Card.
South Kenton Monthly Meeting:
- August 25th 8pm at the concessions area of the practice field. Monthly Meetings are on the Third Tuesday of every month.
- Pep Rally is rescheduled for August 20th (after practice). We are taking candy donations.
- Saturday August 22nd Senior game at Mills Park at 4:30pm
- Sunday August 23rd.
Team Level Time Where VS. Starter 11:00 Mills 2 BT Midget 12:00 Mills 2 BT Midget Youth 1:30 Mills 2 BT Junior* 3:00 Mills 2 BT Junior Youth* 4:30 Mills 2 BT Seniors 6:00 Mills 2 BT
- August 27th Picture day starts at 5:45 pm. Two cameras; one for cheer and the other for football. Pictures will to be taken in the following order; Starter, Midget, Juniors, then Seniors. Starters please be there 15 minutes early.
August 29th, September 19th, October 4th, & October 11th. To sign-up please see Michele Powell.
Sign up for Alerts:
- To receive update alerts via text: text the message SKPARENTS to the phone number 84483
Fees for the 2015 season
- 1 Child is $150.00
- 2 Children are $180
- 3 Children are $200
- Jerseys are $45 (subject to change due to uniform changes)
- Cheerleading fees will be discussed at sign-ups.
If you volunteer for two (2) one hour sessions during the season you will receive a refund at the end of the year for a maximum of $50.00, regardless of the number of children.
You may also sell the raffle tickets to help subsidize the fees.