Welcome to South Kenton!
Check us out on Facebook
SOUTH KENTON’S NEW LOOK!!!
- Starting on July 20th Debbie Blades will have sign-up sheets for each football player to get candy bars. There are 48 candy bars per box. Top seller from each division gets; hoodie, T-shirt, hat. The money and any unsold candy will be due by August 17th.
- Raffle baskets will be on display this week. Come by and purchase raffle tickets at the practice field starting this week through August 6th. $1 per ticket or 6 for $5. Michael Kohrs purse, gift card basket, liquor basket, SK thirty-one bags, Arbonne, etc.
- Kroger Community rewards; Kroger will give South Kenton 4% of total sales, please add South Kenton to your Kroger Plus Card.
South Kenton Monthly Meeting:
- August 18th 8pm at the concessions area of the practice field. Monthly Meetings are on the Third Tuesday of every month.
- August 5th 7:30 pm at Mills Park Late Weigh-ins
- August 6th (after practice) Pep Rally. We are taking candy donations.
- August 8th Game Week 1 at field 1 (Starters 11pm, Midget 12pm , Midget Youth 1:30 , Junior 3:00, Junior Youth 4:30, Senior 6:00)
- August 9th Game TBD (Junior or Junior Youth TBD)
- August 27th Picture day starts at 6pm. Two camera shooting, starts with Cheer, Football Starters, Football Midgets, Football Juniors, & then Football Seniors.
August 29th, September 19th, October 4th, & October 11th. To sign-up please see Michele Powell.
Sign up for Alerts:
- To receive update alerts via text: text the message SKPARENTS to the phone number 84483
Fees for the 2015 season
- 1 Child is $150.00
- 2 Children are $180
- 3 Children are $200
- Jerseys are $45 (subject to change due to uniform changes)
- Cheerleading fees will be discussed at sign-ups.
If you volunteer for two (2) one hour sessions during the season you will receive a refund at the end of the year for a maximum of $50.00, regardless of the number of children.
You may also sell the raffle tickets to help subsidize the fees.