Welcome to South Kenton!
Check us out on Facebook
Congratulations to the Midget Youth Football team on the Super bowl win & to the Jr/Sr Combo Cheer team on the 1st place overall in the 14 and under division in the 2015 season!!!!
Kroger Community rewards; Kroger will give South Kenton 4% of total sales, please add South Kenton to your Kroger Plus Card.
- AED money donations: South Kenton is seeking donations to purchase an AED. This is for the safety of our players. Any donations will be appreciated and can be turned into your team mom.
South Kenton Monthly Meeting:
- Monthly Meetings are on the Third Tuesday of every month at 7pm at Independence LaRosa’s .
- March 5th & April 2nd 10:30am to 12:30pm at Independence LaRosa’s
Sign up for Alerts:
- To receive update alerts via text: text the message SKPARENTS to the phone number 84483
Fees for the 2016 season
- 1 Child is $150.00
- 2 Children are $180
- 3 Children are $200
- Jerseys are $45 (subject to change due to uniform changes)
- Cheerleading fees will be discussed at sign-ups.
If you volunteer for two (2) one hour sessions during the season you will receive a refund at the end of the year for a maximum of $50.00, regardless of the number of children. You may also sell the raffle tickets to help subsidize the fees.
- Starters: Ages 6 to 7 (not 8 before August 1st)
- Midgets: Ages 8 to 9 (not 10 before May 1st)
- Juniors: Ages 10 to 11 (not 12 before May 1st)
- Seniors: Ages 12 to 13 (not 14 before May 1st)